Sunday, July 3, 2011

Why this blog ?

Hello and welcome to everyone !

This is my first post in this new blog.
My name IRL is Thomas B., I'm french, C++/Qt4 developer, and I'm the owner of a Nokia N900, under Maemo5 operating system. And  after having applied to MeeGo Developer Device Program, I was selected to receive a free Nokia N950 to develop new exciting stuff for it.
In the agreements I've accepted it was said the follwing point :
I'll have to blog about the device.
I was not really a blog addict, but then I finally thought it could be funny to make my own blog...
So here we are, starting a new adventure with this awesome device (I don't have it yet but I'll post here as soon it will be in my hands...).
I'll post informations about the device itself, my discoveries and tricks under Harmattan, the status about the programs I'll develop, and surely troll on the MS/Nokia thing...
So stay tuned !

No comments:

Post a Comment